There are a variety of different reasons people may seek therapy to address issues of sexual health and wellbeing:
- You may be seeking a safe and accepting space to process emotions related to your sexual orientation and how it has impacted certain relationships and areas of your life where you have experienced exclusion, judgement, or prejudice from others and wish to find a greater sense of self-worth and resort confidence and self-compassion.
- You may identify with a gender that differs from the biological sex organs you were born with and you wish to meet with a safe, accepting professional to process emotions related to gender identity and how to embrace your most authentic self
- You may be experiencing difficulty with intimacy due to sexual disfunction, past sexual trauma, history of infidelity or sexually compulsive behaviors and wish to work with a professional to increase positive and fulfilling intimate experiences
- You and your partner(s) might be struggling to have positive intimate encounters which provide a mutual sense of respect and satisfaction
- If you have sexual thoughts or behaviors which have had a negative impact on your life, or the lives of others, and you're looking to make changes to these thoughts, beliefs, or behaviors, you may be referred to our Sexual Wellness Program.